Recommended for parents and carers of children with Autism aged 4 to 12 years.
School holidays mark the end of a busy term, and the start of a much deserved break. But, for many families the holidays are met with mixed emotions as they also bring changes to familiar routines and structure which can be unsettling for children with Autism.
In this webinar we will explore:
- How to prepare for transitions and change
- Strategies for holiday planning
- Tips on how to get through the holiday season
How Do I Register?
- For any families who are currently accessing therapy services with the Autism Association of Western Australia, we have chosen to offer our online webinar training content free of charge as a part of your comprehensive service for 2021. To register please select the ‘RSVP’ option below.
- For any families not currently accessing services through the Autism Association you are welcome to access any of these training opportunities. A small fee of $87.78 will apply. You can purchase your ticket to attend at the bottom of this page. If you would like to talk to someone about how to access our comprehensive therapy service please call 9489 8900 and request to speak to an Autism Service Advisor or contact us here.
How Does a Webinar Work?
Our live webinars are presented using Zoom software which is supported on most computers, laptops, and mobile devices. This allows participants to log in remotely – perfect for regional families or those who are unable to attend our face to face workshops! Zoom also allows participants to interact with other attendees and the presenters using the virtual chat features.
If you have any questions regarding our webinars or the Zoom software, please get in touch at email@example.com