Explore the latest research from some of Australia’s leading ADHD experts
(and learn about ADHD in real life!)
29th October 2022
If you are:
- An educator or professional looking to hone your evidence-based practices
- An adult living with or supporting a person with ADHD
- A parent, carer, family member, friend, or colleague hoping to learn more
Our diverse panel has got you covered.
Meet Our Experts:
- The diagnosis and treatment of ADHD: perspectives on the new ADHD guidelines | Prof. David Coghill, UniMelb
- The COVID generation: the effects of the pandemic on the mental health of adolescents| Prof. Stephen Houghton, UWA
- ADHD, self-harm, and suicidality | Prof. Wai Chen, Curtin Medical School, Curtin Uni and Fiona Stanley Hospital
- ADHD in youth | Prof. David Coghill, UniMelb
- ADHD in girls and women | Dr. Belinda Oddy
- The worst/best of me: ADHD in real life | Martha Barnard-Rae
With a special conference opening by Dr. Nathan Gibson, Chief Psychiatrist WA, and an extended panel of ADHD experts for Q&A.
- Attend in-person, for a fully catered, deeply immersive ADHD experience, at Fraser’s Kings Park, Perth
- Connect with like- minded people to share experiences
- Join from anywhere, via online livestreaming to a global ADHD audience .
- Learn cutting-edge ADHD research, support and advocacy
- Access a full conference recording for 30 days post-event
Get tickets: www.adhdwa.org
Get in touch: email@example.com