Ever wondered about the difference in characteristics and prevalence of Autism in girls? More and more research is being conducted to investigate how Autism presents differently in girls versus boys; also why girls are generally diagnosed later in life.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The characteristics of Autism in girls
- The trends in diagnosis
- Practical strategies for helping girls with Autism
- Available resources, services and supports
This workshop is for parent and relatives of daughters with Autism ages 6 to 17 years.
Cost to attend:
Parent training workshops and webinars are charged at a rate of $65.09 per hour for all attendees.
- Families currently accessing therapy services with the Autism Association of Western Australia using an NDIS Plan, you will be charged according to the details outlined in your Service Agreement.
To register please select the ‘RSVP’ option below.
As per your Service Agreement a guest can attend with you, if you would like to bring a guest, please RSVP for 2 tickets. However, you will only be charged once.
- Families who are not currently accessing services through the Autism Association
You are welcome to access any of these training opportunities by purchasing a ticket. You can purchase your ticket to attend at the bottom of this page. To find out more about our comprehensive therapy services, we encourage you to submit an expression of interest here.
This training will be delivered via webinar using Zoom software, which means that you are able to participate in this training session in the comfort of your own home. Please note, in order to access this webinar, there are minimum system requirements and supported operating systems. For more information, please contact us or visit the link below:
To register :