Recommended for parents and carers of children with Autism aged 0 to 12 years.
Behaviour is how we act and react to everyday environments and situations. We all engage in behaviour that challenges others at times, its part of being a person. In some cases though, people develop behaviours that persist, interfering with their day-to-day experiences, affecting their relationships and impacting their quality of life. A positive and pro-active approach considers the reasons for the person’s behaviour so that we can work out how to help make things better for them.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The connection between Autism and Behaviour
- Positive Behaviour Support as an evidence-based approach
- The 5 Steps to supporting positive behaviour change
How Do I Register?
- For any families who are currently accessing therapy services with the Autism Association of Western Australia, we have chosen to offer our online webinar training content free of charge as a part of your comprehensive service for 2021. To register please select the ‘RSVP’ option below.
- For any families not currently accessing services through the Autism Association you are welcome to access any of these training opportunities. A small fee of $87.78 will apply. You can purchase your ticket to attend at the bottom of this page. If you would like to talk to someone about how to access our comprehensive therapy service please call 9489 8900 and request to speak to an Autism Service Advisor or contact us here.
How Does a Webinar Work?
Our live webinars are presented using Zoom software which is supported on most computers, laptops, and mobile devices. This allows participants to log in remotely – perfect for regional families or those who are unable to attend our face to face workshops! Zoom also allows participants to interact with other attendees and the presenters using the virtual chat features.
If you have any questions regarding our webinars or the Zoom software, please get in touch at email@example.com