Earlybird price til Friday 9th April, 2021
Friday 23rd April, 2021 – 9.30am – 4.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST – Brisbane)
- Strategies to develop communication skills for those who have limited speech
- The learning profile associated with classic autism and strategies to encourage the acquisition of academic and daily living skills
- The effects of social experiences and facilitating social engagement
- The sensory profile of autism and how to accommodate sensory sensitivity
- The signs of increasing anxiety, anger or despair and how to manage and moderate emotional reactions
The presentation is for
Parents, Family Members, Health and Educational Professionals who see children and/or adolescents with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) Level 2 or 3 as part of their practice, including psychologists, teachers, teachers assistants, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, GPs, paediatric psychiatrists and paediatricians.
You will also receive:
- Access to the presentation for 60 days following the live event
- A Live Chat Room for Q&A with Tony & Michelle throughout the day
- Downloadable Handouts to complement the course
- Certificate of Attendance
The link to the Event will be sent via email, please check your Promotions inbox if you have not received the link on the Monday before the Event. Alternatively, make firstname.lastname@example.org a Contact in your email contact list to ensure that you do not miss anything from us.