Please note, this workshop will occur across two sessions, attendance at both is recommended.
- Part one: 22/11/2021, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Part two: 29/11/2021, 9.30am to 12.30pm
The My Child & Autism Girls workshop is an introductory workshop that covers:
- What Autism is and what it means to your child and family
- How Autism commonly presents in young girls
- Practical strategies that can make a difference to your child’s development
- Learning how to select and maximise an intervention service
This workshop was developed in response to greater need from parents of girls with Autism, and parents of girls who they suspect have Autism but are not yet diagnosed. This workshop offers a platform for parents of girls to share their stories amongst other parents who were having similar experiences, discusses how girls are impacted differently as many girls receive a diagnosis later in life, and provides parents with more education and understanding of Autism and their daughter.
Fully Booked? Email Early.Days@autism.org.au to be added to the wait list.
This training will be delivered via webinar using Zoom software, which means that you are able to participate in this training session in the comfort of your own home. Please note, in order to access this webinar, there are minimum system requirements and supported operating systems. For more information, please contact us or visit the link below: