Raising our children should be one of life’s greatest experiences, but as every parent knows it can often be overwhelming.
Research indicates that developing the motional competence of your child provides a “secure” pathway to the development of emotion Intelligence (E.Q. – believed to be a better indicator of success than Intelligence (I.Q.).
This workshop is designed to introduce you to the art of Emotion Coaching which helps parents to be supportive of their child’s emotional world and to value emotional connection and intimacy.
Participants will be encouraged to learn how to:
* Understand the different styles of parenting
* Communicate with their child more effectively
* Help their child identify and understand their emotions
* Soothe and guide their child through their “difficult” emotions
* Understand the contribution of their own emotional world to their parenting.
When: Thursday 18th August 2022
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $30 per person
Bookings are required. Please phone 6164 0200 or visit our website to enrol.
Online sessions are interactive and have minimum requirements including:
* Computer/Laptop/Tablet with webcam and microphone
* Private space to attend
* Pre-registration and payment required prior to course
For information about our courses and workshops, please call 6164 0200 or visit www.relationshipswa.org.au