About this event
Welcome to the New English Speaking Group at the Bunbury Public Library.
Are you looking for a place to gain confidence with speaking English? Bunbury Library can help!
Our new English Speaking Group will provide people with a safe and supportive space to practice their English speaking skills. Facilitated by the Multicultural Communities Council of WA, each session will provide you with the opportunity to learn and connect with other people within the Bunbury Community.
Take the opportunity to sit down and learn Aussie people’s pronunciation and to learn new words to increase your confidence when speaking with others in English. Guided by experienced facilitators. Light refreshments will be provided and all are welcome.
Commencing on 8th April, this group will meet 10:00am – 12:00pm on the second and fourth Friday of each month as follows:
Friday, 8 April 2022
Friday, 22 April 2022
Friday, 13 May 2022
Friday, 27 May 2022
Friday, 10 June 2022
Friday, 24 June 2022
* Bookings are not required, simply attend the library on the day and introduce yourself to the group
* No English speaking experience necessary, beginners are welcome
* For enquiries contact the Bunbury Library on 9792 7190
* Light refreshments provided free of charge
* This group is held on the second and fourth Friday of every month from 10:00am – 12:00pm
* Facilitated by the Multicultural Communities Council of WA
To register through eventbrite: