Are your angry actions and words hurting you and others? It doesn’t have to be that way.
This 4-session course will endeavour to help you understand the attitudes, thoughts and beliefs that take you down the path of anger.
During this workshop you will be given the opportunity to:
- Explore the nuts and bolts of where anger comes from, its physical costs emotional and relational costs.
- Learn skills to help regulate emotions so you can respond in a considered way rather than react unhelpfully.
- Learn how your thinking drives your emotions and how to challenge those thoughts.
- Develop some helpful skills to improve communication and conflict resolution.
- Become more aware of where your own behaviour originates from so as to be more understanding of the behaviour of others.
This course is not suitable for people in a situation where there is domestic violence. We offer other programs and services that deal specifically with this issue.
Eligibility criteria apply for this course.
When: Thursdays 2, 9, 16 & 23 March 2023
Time: 6.30pm –9.00pm
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $95 per person
Online sessions are interactive and have minimum technical requirements.
For information about our courses and workshops please call 6164 0200 or visit www.relationshipswa.org.au.