We believe that family separation does not have to be harmful to children, especially if the separation process is managed well by both parents. Research states that children of separating parents require a secure base, with parents they trust and feel comforted by.
Are you recently separated and feel that the life you knew is over?
Do want to focus your energy on the needs of your child (or children) to assist them to adapt to the family separation/new living arrangements?
In this session, you will explore:
- the separation process and its effect on you and your family
- principles of two-home parenting
- managing parental conflict constructively
- effects of ongoing conflict upon your child (or children)
- importance of providing a secure emotional base for your child (or children).
When: Wednesday 8th March 2023
Time: 6pm –8.30pm
Where: BUNBURY FAMILY RELATIONSHIP CENTRE
Corner Molloy and Symmons Streets, Bunbury
Access from Symmons Street side of the building
Cost: $30 per person
For information about our courses and
Workshops please call 6164 0566 or visit www.relationshipswa.org.au