Stepfamilies and blended families present a whole array of challenges that are different to those found in a biological family. This workshop based on research highlights some of the more helpful ways of forming and living in this new family. It equips you with skills to create a loving and successful family home.
- $30 per person
- $50 per couple
- CONCESSION FEES AVAILABLE
During the workshop participants will:
- explore myths and expectations of the step-family
- understand the life cycle stages of the step-family
- explore themes of grief and loss for all members of the family
- learn how to manage discipline and understand the needs of the children
- understand the needs of the couple and how to grow a strong and loving relationship
This course is offered at the regional locations.
|Commencement Date||Duration||All Dates||Location||Brochure|
|2 December 2021||2.5 Hours||