For parents and carers
Are you concerned that your child seems overly worried or anxious? Do they often complain of stomach pains or feeling sick? Do they often seem irritable, regularly having emotional outbursts? Then they may be experiencing anxiety.
This workshop explores anxiety in an easy to understand format and gives you strategies to support your anxious child. Topics covered:
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of anxiety
- What causes anxiety
- How we can support our children when they become anxious
- Understanding our own reactions to our child’s behaviour and fears
When: Tuesday 20th September 2022
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $30 per person
Bookings are required. Please phone (08) 6164 0200 or register online.
Online sessions are interactive and have minimum requirements including:
* Computer/Laptop/Tablet with webcam and microphone
* Private space to attend
* Pre-registration and payment required prior to course
For information about our courses and workshops, please call (08) 6164 0200 or visit www.relationshipswa.org.au