A free six session parenting program for parents and carers of children aged 10-16 years
Would you like to learn how to:
- Communicate with your teen more effectively?
- Help your ten develop coping skills and resilience?
- Learn how to emotion coach your teen through difficult emotions?
- Understand why your teen behaves as they do?
- Help your teen develop emotional intelligence?
Research has shown that adolescents with higher emotional intelligence have better concentration at school, are more able to cope with anger, have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties and have more stable and satisfying relationships.
Facilitator: Deb Woods from Parenting Ways
Bookings essential: Phone 0405 116 553
Availability to attend each session is required.
Time: 6.00-8.30pm Mondays
When: 24th October – 28th November 2022
Where: Lot 208 Youth inc, Mulgara Street, Australind (Behind Australind shops)