Would you like to learn how to:
- Communicate with your child more effectively?
- Help prevent behaviour issues with your child ?
- Help your childdevelop coping skills, resilience and emotional intelligence?
- Learn how to emotion coach your child through difficult feelings?
- Guide your child around problem solving and managing conflict?
Suitable for parents and carers of children aged between 8 to 16.
Attendance at all six sessions is required.
When: Beginning Feb 14th to March 21stTuesday
Evenings: 6 to 8.30
Where: Donnybrook Library
To register: Call Kerry on 0438 542 152 (leave a message) or email email@example.com